T’Niqua Stable Inn – Plettenberg Bay Guesthouse
- Guest House accommodation only 4km outside Plettenberg Bay on the Airport Road.
- Semi-self catering units with access to a full communal kitchen and an option of Bed & Breakfast.
- 4 Double Rooms, 2 Luxury / Family Suites and 1 Garden Cottage – all units have kitchenettes and en-suite bathrooms
- A central indoor living area with a fireplace leading onto the garden with a boma and covered braais.
- An ideal venue for intimate weddings, photo shoots, functions, team building, conferences or children’s birthday parties.
- Guided day tours on Horseback through a Nature Reserve and Fynbos to a spectacular cliff viewpoint overlooking the ocean.
- Horse and carriage trips through a Nature Reserve and also available for hire for any events.
- Hiking- and mountain bike trails with excellent bird-watching opportunities
- Enquire about our Pet-Friendly policy for families traveling with their pets and three secure paddocks available for guests traveling with horses (no stables yet).
- English, Afrikaans and German are spoken at T’Niqua.
Heaven meets earth in a tranquil farm environment in the green belt consisting of fynbos and proteas for a wonderful beach and bush experience. Our rooms have exquisite sea views of the coastline and peaceful sounds of the waves. Beautiful Percheron horses offer leisurely trips on a coach through a nature reserve to a stunning viewpoint – all accessible from the property.